Friday, May 22, 2020

last year's luau.

last year, I put all the photos and stuff from the luau on instagram. it was a great time. kind of small and low key. caught up with old friends, made new friends. it is amazing how these gatherings change from year to year. every year is different. yet every year friends and family enjoy the Surf A Pig lifestyle!!!!

I thought I'd post up the video TJ made of last year’s luau and the flier Jason Arnold made of last year’s luau.

we are not going to have a luau this year (all the virus hysteria).  instead, I plan to focus resources towards next year's. I plan to promote next years luau super early and consistently. in an ideal situation, friends from EVERYWHERE would make it. it'd be amazing to see some friends from here, Japan, Australia, Italy, UK, Netherlands, East Coast, Oregon, Texas.... this next luau (2021) will be our 10th. I'm going to try to do it right. stay tuned.



1 comment: