Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Used Hobie pigs!

craigslist has some nice pigs every now and again. I just wish people would take proper pictures!

60s CLASSIC HOBIE SURFBOARD

"Here is a classic original owner 9' 4" HOBIE longboard. Last used around 1980. Has 1" single redwood stringer and tail block. Sloid wood original skeg. Early Dana Point decal. Purchased around 1963-1965 if my memory serves me right. Seems like cost was around $100 - $125! Serial number is 19617, which I think is a fairly early number. Has the usual dings some of which need to be repaired, but it's in better shape than most I have seen from this era. The blank has yellowed, but it's a nice mellow yellow! This was my second surfboard, the first one my dad and I made in our garage in 1961 with a clark foam blank from Abe Schuster Fiberglass in Oakland. I sold my woodie wagon, some years ago, but could not part with this great old board at the time. Now it's time to set it free!" 

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/1246392085.html






60's Vintage Hobie longboard Surfboard

"60's Hobie longboard 9', great shape for age , no major damage, nose has never been repaired the color is under the glass. has serial number. $700"  

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/1246021040.html





No comments:

Post a Comment