Tuesday, November 1, 2011

board for sale and ...the hawk's lair!

david town sent me this via surfapig@live.com: Howzit Mike! Hanging out here in Haleiwa just after surfing head high north shore. We sat at the peak just south of Velzyland and had one of the best surf sessions ever. Velzyland was going off, even a few outer reef waves came through. Anyways, the pic attached is me standing at the foot of Velzyland with my Surf-a-pig shirt. take care, David

tyler sent this to me via surfapig@live.com: hey surfapig! I'm a longtime blog-lover and Davenport Longboards rider and we're selling my Pig-Lite model and wanted to give you and your readers first dibs! She's in amazing shape with no dings, even that of the pressure kind. She keeps it classy and leash plug-less. tyler's email is: elesmusic@gmail.com $500


No comments:

Post a Comment