Monday, October 10, 2011

the sea and the circus pt 2. (name drop city!!!)

obligatory slider shot!
all of the photos below were "borrowed" from BING's facebook page.
i missed this one. yeah matt! i'm so stoked to be around someone with so much enthusiasm toward surfboards.
here is magic matt, or matt the magician dropping knowledge no doubt. matt's understanding of fin surface area to tail width changed my life.
i look like a douche nozzle here. in my mind i wanted to grab the board and dry hump the rail. i should have.
tom moss. i was the ignorant gremmie with tom saturday. we're just two humans talking. he was patient with me when i told him my story of how my mom didn't let me sell my boards. so i have a few boards laying about. he said he had a ton of 'em. that comment just went in and out of my brain. then i carried on about how i sold some of my boards to fund INVASION!, then went through another purge in 2009 to fund this pig campain. he mentioned his wish list of 3 boards. he said he was selling a board that day. he also mentioned he has never sold a board, but today he is selling the board to make room for a board that was in the mail some EPIC board that had been on his wish list. it then came up that he took alot of the photos in the bing book. i mentioned my buddy tom ridings that had a few of the boards in that book. Tom Moss grabs the bing book and starts flipping through it. he is saying "these are mine", "these are mine", "these are mine" ... over and over and over again. i then realized i had just just been taken to school. a humble guy.
Toru from surf garage. (Matt i promise i won't do what i did just before this picture was taken to you again.)
yeah josh!!! stoked to see you and to catch up!!
I was super stoked to catch up with every one. this sacred craft felt good. I was super psyched to see people from every where. I was psyched to finally meet rob from slide 65. he had a crew with him. that shit is awesome. it was great to finally meet Glen Sakamoto from liquid salt. super stoked to see John Cherry. his stuff is amazing!!!! It was so nice to just sit back and speak to people about past times and pig surfboards. I had the chance to spend some time with Marc Andreini and Scott . I wish those dudes were my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment