Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the BING FERAL PIG!!!!!!

This BING pig surfboard is a design Matt Calvani and I (Mike Black) collaborated on.

The historical significance of BING surfboards and pigs makes this collaboration a dream come true. It is with great pride and honor that I bring my years of exclusive pig riding knowledge to Matt's years of quality craftsmanship.


The Feral Pig comes with a 2" balsa stringer, and a traditional glass on BING D fin.






the bing feral pig fin template!

check the video!
since the time of this video, i have received these photos of the board in progress...below the board is glassed, hotcoated and sanded...just waiting on pinlines!
the eyes of the bing feral pig!
feral pig gets a blue fin!
pin lines added!!!!!!

the finished product!!!!







4 comments:

  1. Hey Mike, it Brian (Malibu).
    Can't wait for the boards to be done and you bring them up to Malibu to surf! I'd love to test drive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian,
    Thanks for checking in! As soon as I have this one finished and our next one, I'm emailing you. I'll roll up to your neck of the woods, or if the surf is better down my way, you roll down this way, we'll go for a session. You figure out which of the two you enjoy the feeling of the most. Then we'll dial it in!!!

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete