Thursday, July 8, 2010

smukes giving "ezzy" a go.

i am a lucky person. i don't know how to count as high as would be required to enumerate all the various ways in which i am lucky. suffice it to say, i hope a meteorite doesn't strike me down anytime soon.
smukes is a good friend. i believe if you surround yourself with good people you are a lot less likely to get into trouble. not only that... life is better when shared with friends. thanks mike for being there. this shot is on the slider magazine blog.

2 comments:

  1. Dood- from here it looks like you're making your own luck. Cool to see it's working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers cg!

    But seriously. ..I look around ... I feel I don't deserve what I have. I don't know how I have managed to dodge the bullets I have. I just want to honor my wife and family with proper decision making henceforth.

    ReplyDelete